11. Our Services
- Famoid is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Famoid at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username to obtain the required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Famoid service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We use 3rd party advertising services to provide our services, and we are not responsible for outcomes. You use Famoid at your own risk.
- We do not use software tools to create accounts, profiles, etc. It is not our responsibility that if any of our advertising vendors using that such tools.
- If you have any concerns about our services and terms, you can send us a mail: 112 Capitol Trail Newark DE 19711 – United States
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
All users using Famoid and all visitors to the website are deemed to have accepted these terms.
Last Updated: July 11, 2019