One of the greatest problem in the mind of YouTuber is How to download videos from YouTube?. Whether you need to save your most loved videos so you can watch them notwithstanding when you are offline, or need to make a kickass YouTube remix, it tends to be pleasant to have a couple of convenient devices available to you to get videos off of YouTube and onto your PC or Apple Macbook. Here is a list of some simple approaches to download YouTube videos. There are some sites that allow you to copy and paste YouTube links to download them specifically.
How to download Videos from Youtube? – Famoid
Download Youtube Videos with SConverter
- Works for: Windows PC, Apple Macbook, Linux or etc.
SConverter.com is one of the most famous sites for downloading YouTube videos and it is very easy.
Here the steps about how can you download videos by using SConverter;
- Simply copy the URL of the YouTube video you need to download
- Paste it into the URL field at top of the page on SConverter.com
- Click download
- At the point when the Java popup appears on your screen click either Run or Allow.
- You will be requested to select from the video formats available. Simply click on the one you like to prefer and the video will be downloaded to your PC.
4K Video Downloader
- Works for: Windows PC & Apple Macbook
4K Video Downloader is available on Windows and Mac computers. Here are the steps to download videos from Youtube easily by using 4k Video Downloader;
- Download 4K Video Downloader setup file
- Go to https://www.4kdownload.com/ video downloader in your PC’s internet browser; at that point tap Get 4K Video Downloader on left half of the page. The 4K Video Downloader setup file will download on your PC.
- Install 4K Video Downloader
- When the 4K Video Downloader setup file gets done with downloading, you can install it by doing the Double clicking the setup file, click yes when provoked, and follow the directions.
- Open YouTube
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/ in your PC’s internet browser.
- Go to a video you need to download
- Look for the video you need to download onto your PC, or select one from the landing page. The video should start playing.
- Copy the video’s location
- Click the video’s location in the bar at top of your program’s window, and copy it.
- Click Paste Link
- It’s in the upper left corner of the 4K Video Downloader window. Doing this will save the url of the video.
- Select a format for the video
- Click format drop-down box in the upper-right half of the window, at that point click the format you need to use.
- Select a quality and Click Download
- It’s at bottom of the window. Your video will start downloading onto your PC.
- Works for: Windows PC, Apple Macbook & Linux
VLC is an open-source video player with beneficial features for playing a wide range of files.
Here the steps about how can you download videos by using VLC Player;
- Go to the video you need to download
- In an internet browser, go to https://www.youtube.com/ and find the YouTube video you need to download. You can begin playing the video to guarantee it’s the right video.
- Copy the video’s URL
- Click and then drag over the location of the video at top of the address bar of the browser to feature it, at that point copies the video URL.
- Open VLC
- Open another Network stream. System streams enable you to play content from your internet browser in VLC: Click Media, at that point click Open Network Stream.
- Paste the YouTube video’s URL into the field
- Click Please enter a system URL content box, at that point press Ctrl+V.
- Play the video
- At bottom of the window, click either Play (Windows) or Open(Mac). This will open the YouTube video in VLC.
- View the video’s codec data
- To do this click Tools, at that point click Codec Information.
- Copy location field
- At bottom of the window, you’ll see an address that you’ll have to copy: Right-click location content field, click Select All, and after that right-click it again and click Copy.
- Open the video in your program
- Open another program tab and paste the URL, at that point press Enter. This will load the video straightforwardly in your program
- Download the video
- Right-click the video in your program, at that point click save video as in the subsequent drop-down menu. The video will start downloading onto your PC as an MP4 document with the name video playback. Depending on your program’s settings, you may initially need to choose a save location and enter a name for the file before it will download.
Also, you can check Famoid’s amazing Youtube Views services by clicking the link below:
These are the most popular websites or software to download videos from Youtube easily in 2019. Hope you like this content and hope we make the downloading process from Youtube easier for you :). We will update the list if any problem occurs on the sites explained above.
Famoid Blog – 2018