Pinterest, recognized for being a visual discovery engine, is a well-known social media network used by individuals all over the world to gain ideas such as recipes, home and style inspiration, and many other things.
Pins on Pinterest represent the ideas that people develop, discover, and save from all across the internet.
Users on Pinterest may also view their boards, followers, themes, and individuals they follow.
Pinterest boards are fantastic for organizing your pins by topic or category, but they don’t have to stay on your profile indefinitely.
For any reason, if you wish to delete a particular Pinterest board from your profile then you can easily do that by following some really simple steps.
In this post, we’re going to show you how to delete a Pinterest board from any Pinterest profile in a few steps.
So without wasting any further time, let’s dive in.
Why Should You Delete Your Pinterest Boards?
You should consider deleting one or more of your Pinterest boards if:
- The board is identical to another board that you would like to preserve.
- The board has a limited number of pins, so you can no longer pin anything on the board.
- You need to restrict the quantity of boards on your profile to simplify it for your devotees and guests to find you.
- There are only a few people that follow the board.
- You are no longer interested in the board’s topic.
Can You Mass Delete Pinterest Boards?
Pinterest allows a user to bulk delete pins from a single board page but not from the Pins page. The Pinterest app does not support mass deletion.
Can You Edit Your Pinterest Boards?
Yes, you can.
Every Pinterest board includes a cover picture, which serves as the prominent image, introducing your board to other users.
After you create a Pinterest board, you may alter the cover picture and order.
This makes organizing and changing the overall style of your profile page a breeze.
Here’s how you can alter the cover image of your board:
1. Launch your preferred web browser and navigate to Pinterest.
Please sign in to your user account.
2. Select the button that corresponds to your profile name.
You may find this in the upper right corner of the browser window.
3. Select Your Boards from the drop-down option that appears.
The primary profile page displays all of your boards.
4. Move your mouse over the board you wish to alter.
On the one you select, choices will emerge.
5. When the Change Cover button appears, click it.
A ‘Change board cover’ dialogue box will appear in front of the screen.
6. In the Change Board Cover window, click the right or left arrows.
Continue to click the arrows until you discover the pin (the picture or video) that you wish to use as the board’s cover.
7. Select the new cover by clicking the Save Changes button.
Consequently, the Board Cover dialogue box will vanish, and your new cover shows up on the board in your principal profile.
How to Delete Your Pinterest Board in Few Easy Steps
Follow these simple steps mentioned below to delete your Pinterest board:
1) Sign in to your Pinterest account with a web browser or the Pinterest app on your smartphone.
2) Select your profile photo in the upper-right corner of Pinterest.com or tap your profile image icon on the bottom menu of the app.
3) Please ensure that you have selected the saved option, or else it can cause some problems afterward.
4) Hover your mouse over the board you wish to remove on Pinterest.com and click the pencil symbol in the lower-right corner of the board. For people using smartphones, press the board you wish to remove in the app, then tap the pencil symbol at the top of the screen. It emphasized the pencil on the Pinterest board.
5) After that scroll down and click on Delete (web) or Delete board at the bottom of the editing choices (app).
5) The Delete option will appear on the Pinterest screen.
Caution: You cannot restore a board or any of its pins after deleting it. So before you make the following stride, ensure you need to eliminate the board and its pins in general.
6) To confirm the deletion, choose “Delete permanently”.
And your Pinterest board will be deleted successfully.
Can We Archive a Board?
Yes, you can archive the Pinterest board.
If you’re finished with a board for the time being and want to revisit it later, archive it. You can remove a board if you’re certain you’ll never see it again.
When you archive a board, it will appear at the bottom of your profile, beneath your boards.
How to Create a Pinterest Archive Board?
First of all, if you’re afraid of permanently removing one of your Pinterest boards, we want to inform you that Pinterest provides the user with two other less permanent choices. Instead of deletion, you can either archive or combine your boards together.
By archiving a board, you can remove it from your profile and instruct Pinterest to cease making suggestions based on its pins. You may unarchive it later and restore it to your profile.
And when you don’t need a board anymore, but the pins it holds are good enough to fit on another board; combine the two. This can be cultivated by changing over your bothersome board into another segment on another board.
If you wish to archive a Pinterest board, follow these instructions.
Step 1: To begin, access the board from your Pinterest profile on your device.
Step 2: Again, click on the pen-shaped symbol.
Step 3: At this point, you must select the ‘Archive board’ option.
Step 4: Finally, confirm by tapping on Archive.
Following these instructions will assist you in archiving a Pinterest board.
Pinterest is a popular social networking platform for searching for visual images.
Many of its users create their own boards to collect their favorite pins and show them off to the rest of the Pinterest community.
However, if a user may decide that the board pins are no longer relevant and choose to erase them after some time, you can delete your Pinterest board in a few simple steps.
But what’s even more wonderful is that you can archive or merge your boards instead of simply removing them.
We hope now you have a clear idea about how to delete Pinterest board easily.