Adding Music to Instagram stories is not only the new vibe amongst the youth and most Instagram users but also brings the vibrancy on every story shared. 60 percent of Instagram Stories are played with the sound on and music can be a fun way to surprise and delight sound-on viewers. It is a feature that makes Instagram stand out among other social media platforms as it greatly improves efficiency and beefs up the fun. It is important that all users are made conversant with this feature as it can earn you a couple more followers. There are a number of ways you can add music to an Instagram Story. One is to use Instagram’s Music sticker, the other is to add music to your video before you upload it to your Story. Having considered the advantages of including this component as a part of the package, Instagram added a feature that lets people add music to Instagram Stories. Want a soundtrack that expresses what you’re recording? Here are some of the ways to do it:
How to use the Instagram story music sticker
If the Instagram music feature hasn’t been rolled out to you yet, or if you’re in a country that doesn’t support it, not to worry! I will show you how to add music to an Instagram Story without the sticker in the next section.
How to put music on an Instagram post within available countries
To begin, make sure you have updated the version of Instagram to the latest one. If this is in order, go through the following steps;
- Click on the app on your IOS device to open it. Make the video you wish to attach to your stories ready, either by shooting one or using those ones on your device.
- On the top right side corner there is a smiley button, click on it and a ‘new ‘music icon will appear on the second line. Select it and you will be prompted to choose music. If you know the music you wish to add, you can find it by directly searching for it.
- After you have chosen the song, you can then adjust the amount of time the song plays and the position the music starts playing in the story.
- After getting satisfied with these adjustments, you can now post the story. This feature provides your friends with the song title and the name of the artist to enable them to know what they are listening to.
How to add music to an Instagram story outside the available countries
Just in case you are in a country where the features for adding music on your Instagram stories are yet to be rolled out, there is no need to worry, there are a number of other features that can enable you to do this. However, quite a number of them are acquired at a cost and can be very expensive.
- Select the music app you wish to get the song from, example, Spotify. Set the time bar to the exact place where you want the song to begin then pause it.
- Open the Instagram app and o the top left corner you will see the camera icon. Tap on it to open.
- Open the control center of your phone by swiping up the bottom part of your screen. Then, swipe left to open music preference and click on the “play” option to begin playing the song you had initially paused
- Once this is done, stop the control center quickly and begin recording the Instagram video.
- After you are through with this, post the video with music in your Instagram story.
The app stands among others in the Google play store when it comes to video making on Instagram. It gives users a variety of options on their videos that include editing, merging, adjusting the ratio of videos, trimming and adding filters. It also allows for adding soundtracks in videos. A recent update was made that supports the creation of multiple audio tracks. Here is a guide on how to add music to an Instagram story using the help of this feature on an Android device.
- Start the shot Editor, after it is launched, click on “Video” and select the video you wish to include on your stories then select the “check” button.
- Once you are done with this move to ‘music’ then to ‘my music’. Choose the soundtrack that you wish to add to your video. Click on the check button once you are through doing this.
- At the top right corner of the interface, you will see a ‘save’ button. Click on it then select the quality of the video and wait for a few seconds.
- Lastly, an option is provided for saving/posting your video. Choose Instagram and post your video.
In a nutshell, the information above has efficiently equipped you to enjoy your experience on Instagram to the fullest. You no longer have a reason to get bored as with this feature, you can gain as many followers as are available. Simply go through the above manual and you are ready to go!
Additionally, you can check Famoid’s monthly special Instagram engagement packages by clicking the link below:
Hope you like our new content at Famoid Blog.
Famoid Blog – 2019