At some point anyone who has an Instagram account will want to add or create a custom location. In fact, if you do have an Instagram account and have not already added customized locations then you have landed on the right page.
What’s the point of adding a location to Instagram?
If you already know why you want to add or create a location on to your Instagram account, you want to see the “how to” section below.
Since Instagram is a smart phone platform that you can use to post pictures of videos you want other people to see, you will want to add locations to your posts. The reason for this is that the more locations you add to your account the wider the audience you will reach. The wider the audience, the more potential followers you will get. If you have a business that you want to promote, this is critical. Sounds simple, right? Thinking of Instagram as a mini-Facebook is a good perspective to have because Instagram works with Facebook.
How to add and creating new locations on your Instagram account
You will find a lot of different techniques on the web, but we have found that the simplest and most straightforward way is to update your location in conjunction with your Facebook account. Just follow these step-by-step instructions and you will be a location-adding whiz in no time!
- You will need to be in your Facebook account to start the process.
- At the top of your Facebook page you will see the “Check in” link, which you want to click.
- In the field “add your location,” have the caps lock on your keyboard locked.
- Now click the “Add” button, which should be located near the bottom of search results.
- Select a category to which you want to apply the location and click, “Create.” Viola!
- Now you will want to verify that the location is accurate.
- Use search filtering.
- Select the type of location this is.
As you can see it’s not too difficult but give yourself some kindness if it takes a few tries because we all learn like this.
Now that you have got the idea of the process for adding a location, try adding more locations or even multiple locations. If you have a business that has many locations, then you will want to cultivate this skill. The better you get at this the more visibility you garner, which means the more potential customers you get. Happy location adding!
Also, you can check Famoid’s IG Views packages by clicking the link below:
Hope you like our new content at Famoid Blog.
Famoid Blog – 2019