It’s really a generic question but it depends. Youtube pays different amounts all the time for 1 million views, how could that change? Lets see it below;
- Depends on your content.
- Related with your visitors’ country.
- Up on your visitors’ demographic details.
- It Depends on attraction that your video is getting.
- Expectations of Advertisers.
- Click-through rates of your visitors.
For example, if your visitors from US mostly, you’ll get paid more. Let’s say, your visitors from US and UK and your video watched by Women mostly so you’ll get more money, it can be change anytime depend on the ads. Also, if your visitors click on Ads, every click will get you money. So the answer is basically “it varies”.
We strongly suggest you to read this article to learn how to increase your revenue on Youtube.