How much does youtube pay you for 1 million views?
It’s really a generic question, but it depends. Youtube pays different amounts all the time for 1 million views. How could that change? Let’s see it below;
- Depends on your content.
- Related to your visitors’ country.
- Upon your visitors’ demographic details.
- It Depends on the attraction that your video is getting.
- Expectations of Advertisers.
- Click-through rates of your visitors.
For example, if your visitors from the US mostly, you’ll get paid more. Let’s say your visitors from the US and UK and your video watched by Women mostly, so you’ll get more money. It can be changed anytime, depending on the ads. Also, if your visitors click on Ads, every click will get you money. So the answer is basically, “it varies.”
We strongly suggest you read this article to learn how to increase your revenue on Youtube.