How much does youtube pay you for 1 million views?
It’s a generic question, but it depends. Youtube pays different amounts all the time for 1 million views. How could that change? Let’s see it below;
- It depends on your content.
- It is related to your visitors’ country.
- It depends on your visitors’ demographic details.
- It Depends on the attraction that your video is getting.
- Expectations of Advertisers.
- Click-through rates of your visitors.
For example, if your visitors are from the US primarily, you’ll get paid more. Let’s say your visitors are from the US and UK, and women mostly watch your video, so you’ll get more money.
It can be changed anytime, depending on the ads. Also, if your visitors click on Ads, every click will earn you money. So the answer is basically, “it varies.”
We strongly suggest you read this article to increase your revenue on Youtube.