Home of engaging and visual content, Instagram offers a great platform where you can reach out to your potential customers and desired network of audiences. But more than just posting great contents, creative and amazing photos and videos, picking the best time to post on Instagram is important to get the most engagements.
So, is there really a best time of the day to publish your posts on Instagram?
Best Times to Post on Instagram
Before we answer the question above, it is important to note that most users access Instagram primarily on their mobile devices. That said each user can view their Instagram news feeds from virtually anywhere and at any time of the day. And, as to whether or not there’s indeed a best time to post on Instagram, the short answer is yes. But figuring out the best time can be tricky.
The Best Times to Post on Instagram According to Various Researches
While there are certainly no surefire recipes to achieve Instagram success and draw massive organic followers overnight, these are the average times of the day that are determined to be the best times to post on Instagram. You can use this guide in determining your own ‘sweet spot’.
- 2 am and 5 pm EST are considered the best time for posting when you want to target international followers.
- If you are in the education niche, the best time to make posts for education on Instagram is Monday, 8pm.
- Posting between 9 pm and 8 am any day of the week are found to get most engagements when you are posting videos.
- 11 am to 2pm or between lunch breaks are good times for posting as these are the times when people go on their break and are likely to check on social media.
- 5 pm to 7pm which are typically commuting hours will likely to make your posts earn more engagements as people may check on their social media while in transit.
- 7 am to 9 am are usually the times when people get ready for the day and checking on social media can be irresistible.
Factors to Consider in Choosing the Best Time to Post on Instagram
In most cases, determining the best time for you to post and get the most likes, views and comments on Instagram largely depend on different factors.
- Your type of business
Is your Instagram account in the line of consumer goods or products? Or are in the healthcare or education niche?
- Your target audience
Is your target audience the working adults or school-aged kids? Working adults typically work between 9am to 5 pm and are likely active on Instagram in the morning. Meanwhile, students may be more active in the evening or late at night.
- The differences in time zones
If you have Instagram audience from all over the world, then time zone differences is an important thing to consider. You may need to figure out the times where your specific international audience will be most active based on their own time zone.
As you can see, there is actually no one-size-fits-all when it comes to Instagram success. But to get you started, you might want to consider the factors listed above and use the average best times for posting on Instagram as your guide in determining the best posting time strategy that works for you. Finally, take time to experiment on your posting schedules and take note of the engagement patterns that you will notice from your followers. Doing so should help you find out the best way to maximize your Instagram posts engagement.
Also, if you consider buying IG likes after you publish a video or photo, you can get organic likes from Famoid, see below URL for more info:
Hope you like our new content.
Famoid Blog – 2018